Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bronx Cheer

How about dem Yankees!  The best hitting team money can buy and they fall flat on their face against the Detroit Tigers. The Tigers sweep the Yankees in 4 straight after an exciting game one in which the Yankees had an Ibanez comeback only to fall in Extras.

The biggest blow for the Yankees came in game one when Derek Jeter broke his ankle. Huge disappointment because he is the inspiration and the straw that stirs the Yankee drink. It might actually had been a different series with Jeter at full strength.

I am not a Yankee fan at all so I am glad they lost but I like to watch good baseball and the Tigers totally dominated the Yankees after that game one. I hope the World Series will be more exciting and if it is the Cardinals I'll have to root for the Tigers. The Cardinals won last year so it is up to the Tigers to win.

Maybe just maybe the Giants can come back from a 3 to 1 deficit in games.

No comments:

Post a Comment