Friday, August 10, 2012

Preseason Football

Preseason football has started. The Vikings had their opening game tonight at San Francisco and it is currently sitting at 17 - 6 with 2:19 left in the game. I didn't get a chance to watch much of the first half of the game. My expectations however are very low. I hope they do well and I hope Adrian Peterson can bounce back from his injury and play the whole season.

The Vikings are still in rebuilding and learning mode. The NFC North is going to be a tough division with the Packers, Bears and Lions all very tough teams to beat and the Vikings have to play each of them twice.

My hope is that Christian Ponder has improved as a Quarterback and we will see some great plays and some exciting games. If they can go 8 - 8 that would definitely be major improvement.

Here is my order for the NFC Central finish no records.

1.   Packers
2.   Lions
3.   Bears
4.   Vikings

Sorry Vikings. I just don't think you have it in you to overtake any of those three. I hope you do but I just don't see it happening.

Look for my predictions on other divisions as we lead up to the opening kickoff. Share yours with me as well by leaving a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment